information anywhere on the Gateway2China web site and beyond ...
- About.com: Chinese Classical Literature, Includes Chinese classical novels, prose, and poetry.
- Three Kingdoms World, Dedicated to the "Romance of Three Kingdoms," with character profiles, synopsis, stories, quotes, and links.
- Daoist Scriptures, A large collection of Chinese Taoist literature. Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tzu.
- Selections From The Chuang Tzu, Selected passages from Chuang Tzu, the Master. Connections to Western thinkers as well.
- Exploring Ancient World Cultures, Essays on Taoist and Confucian classics. Also includes a timeline with literary dates and links to texts.
- The Monkey King, Introduction and illustrated version of part of the novel of the "Journey to the West."
- Shijing - The Book of Songs, Brief introduction to "The Book of Songs", the earliest collection of Chinese poems, with excerpts.
- Highlights of Ancient Chinese Stories, Sunzi's Art of Warfare, Chinese New Year - the Spring Festival, the Scions of Huang Di and Yan Di.
- Chinese Legend of White Snake, Chinese love story of man and white snake for Chinese Year of White Snake 2001.
- Warring States Project Home Page, Project is based on the research of Bruce and Taeko Brooks into the dating and authenticity of the classical Chinese texts.
- Outlaws of the Marsh, Written by Shi Nai'An in the XIVth century, it tells the struggling of 108 brave-hearted outlaws for justice.
- Daily Tao, a complete Tao Te Ching, Tao Te Ching translation by Gia Fu Feng and Jane English. Guests can randomly read this Chinese classic or access the whole thing.
- Chinese, An introduction to the language of classical Chinese, plus the author's translations of selected Tang poems. By Brian Tung.
- Romancing Cathay, To educate audience worldwide of the Chinese classics through games.
- Dream of the Red Chamber, A look at the different kinds of love in the book.
- Tract of the Quiet Way - Yin Chih Wen, A Taoist treatise. Extracts and comments rooted in a 1906 translation of Yin Chih Wen by Teitaro Suzuki and Paul Carus.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Kongming's Archives is dedicated to the classic Chinese novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong, along with historical documents like San Guo Zhi.
- Wengu Zhixin, Texts of The Book of Songs, The Analects, The I Jing, The Dao De Jing and the Three Hundred Tang Poems in traditional Chinese with translations in English and French.